The College of Lake County will be discussing opportunities for classes at CLC. Classes are offered online and in person and at three different campuses. Register to learn how to get started and more!
CLC offers classes for the following:
• Adult Basic Education and Literacy: basic reading, writing and mathematics for students who have not completed a high school diploma
• High School Equivalency (English, Spanish)
• English as a Second Language (Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced)
• Transition to College and Work Programs: applied language, math and computer learning in a select career field.
• Integrated Career & Academic Preparation System: certificate programs in career and technical education fields. Free tuition and rental books are available for the first 6 credits and additional academic support is available to students.
• Additional/Supplemental Classes: ESL Conversation, ESL Writing, Citizenship and Computer classes
• Youth Empowerment & Success Program (YES): Earn your High School Equivalency credential while explore career options, and transition to a college career program (ages 16-24).